Qi Gong Practices for Mental Health Professionals
Rejuvenate your Therapeutic Work
A Daylong Workshop
With Dietmar Brinkmann, LMFT
Location: TBD, in San Francisco
CEU: 6 CEUs for LMFTs and LCSWs available (additional fee)
This unique and inspiring day-long workshop combines ancient Qi Gong movement practices, conscious awareness of subtle energy fields and visualization techniques with practical applications to psychotherapeutic work. You’ll experience how to use these powerful tools during and outside sessions to:
- Transform compassion fatigue and secondary trauma
- Resource yourself while sitting with a client
- Renew yourself between sessions
- End each day with more energy and vitality
- Soothe your nervous system and manage stress
- Restore balance and flow
- Tap into the transformative power of heart-centered awareness
You will learn simple Qi Gong and mindfulness practices that can be easily applied to resource yourself. You will also understand the basic principles behind the power of Qigong. No previous experience in Qi Gong necessary and accessible to all levels of physical ability. Please wear loose-fitting clothes.
I can be reached at (415) 425-0164 or to email please go to “Contact” page.
Please let me know if you are interested in this workshop. I will be in contact with you as soon as the next dates are determined.