Individual Psychotherapy and Couples Therapy – Fees
Please call me to discuss my current fee. I offer an 20-minute consultation free of charge – by phone or in my office.
I accept payments by cash, personal check, PayPal and credit cards at the time of service.
24 Hours Cancellations Policy
Appointments can be cancelled by phone at least 24 hours in advance. I am happy to reschedule your appointment for another time if available. In case of late cancellations you will be responsible for the full session fee.
My services are reimbursable for out-of-network benefits from most plans. As an out-of-network provider, I can provide you with a monthly bill for reimbursement by your insurance. Here are some questions to ask your carrier:
- Do you have mental health benefits?
- What is your deductible and has it been met?
- How many sessions per calendar year does your plan cover?
- Is approval required by your primary care physician?
- What is the covered amount per therapy session with a Licensed Marriage and Family Therapist (LMFT)?
Employer’s “flex spending plan”
You may be able to apply pre-tax dollars to therapy costs, or claim the therapy costs as a tax deduction.
Please contact me to discuss fees and other questions you may have.
I can be reached at (415) 425-0164 or to email please go to “Contact” page.