A Workshop for Mental Health Professionals
Qi Gong Practices for Therapists
San Francisco, date and location TBD
With Dietmar Brinkmann, LMFT
An inspiring and unique workshop for therapists to resource themselves before, during and after therapy sessions.
Other Group Facilitation and Trainings with Dietmar
I am available to work with your organization or existing group. I facilitate group process for increased creativity, improved communication, conflict resolution, stress reduction, group identity, team building, goal setting and visioning.
I design the group process depending on the goals and nature of your group. My facilitation may include different process tools in addition to and in support of the general group process. I may use experiential learning tools, psycho-education, communication training, expressive arts methods, mindfulness-based interventions and somatic practices.
My current facilitation work:
Since 2005 I facilitate groups of MBA students at the Stanford Graduate School of Business as part of a class on communication and interpersonal behavior. Students increase self-awareness, emotional resilience and self-management. They develop interpersonal competencies such as effective communication, addressing conflict, managing diversity, and authentic leadership.
My past facilitation experience includes:
- Process facilitation at conferences for organizations such as the International Society for the Systems Sciences (ISSS), Organization Development Network (ODN) and Craigslist Foundation Non-Profit Bootcamp
- Therapy and support groups for alcohol addiction recovery at Klinikum Spandau, Berlin
- Stress reduction groups at San Quentin Prison
- Support groups for HIV-positive men at UCSF AIDS Health Project
- Men’s groups using movement therapy and expressive arts therapy
- Workshops for movement theater improvisation for artistic and personal development in the Bay Area and Europe
Please call me at (415) 255-2517 or by email at dietmar@dietmarbrinkmann to explore how I could work with your group or organization.